Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Canada Revenue Agency - what to do when someone has died

Here is an extremely useful link for executors from Canada Revenue Agency. It's called "What to do when someone has died" and contains information about which tax returns need to be filed. It also contains information and forms for dealing with RRSPs and RRIFs of a decceased person. Personally, I would never try to handle an estate without consulting an accountant, but I like to be as informed and prepared as possible to make the most of my consultation. This page is also great for just getting that overview of what your job as executor is going to take. Click here to visit the page. I'll add it to my "interesting links" section so that executors can find the link in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails