Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

100 year relationship with law firm


Yesterday I attended a reception hosted by Scotiabank on Jasper Avenue to celebrate and solidify our relationship with the law firm of Duncan and Craig. The working relationship goes back about 100 years. Now, as then, the law firm had offices above the street-level bank branch. The photo here (from the City of Edmonton archives) shows what the Scotiabank on Jasper at 100 Street looked like back then.

1 comment:

  1. My mother recently added me as a joint tenant to her home so that in the event of her death I would inherit it. Until recently, she lived in the home and I occasionally stayed there. In July 2014 she moved to a Seniors Apartment complex. Last month, the home burned down. My mother had the house insured and there is no mortgage held on it. She has elected to settle with the insurance company on a cash basis. As a joint tenant, am I entitled to be included in the settlement? I feel I am legally entitled to half the proceeds.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails