Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

The New Principal Residence Reporting Requirements – Large Implications for the Average Canadian

This month, the Canadian government announced changes to the reporting requirements when a person sells his or her principal residence. Not being an accountant, I am not the best person to explain the changes or the reasons for them, but I do want my readers to be aware of the information. So, I have found a really good blog post by Mark Goodfield, a Canadian accountant who blogs at The Blunt Bean Counter, and I'm sharing it with you here.

Click here to check out Mark's article on the change to the principal residence reporting and how it might affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails