Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Sneaky Kid's Guide to Aging Parents

I really like this new article from www.boomertoboomeronline.ca. I always like articles that are clear, down to earth and give sensible advice to people who are desperately looking for some realistic help. In this article, the author gives several ideas for figuring out whether or not your aging parents are coping on their own. They are ideas that you can actually use. In fact, I used a few of them myself in the past.

And don't let the phrase "sneaky kid" worry you. The message endorsed by the article is "I love you, I owe you, please let me do some things for you so I don’t have to keep worrying that you’re okay." How can you argue with that? Click here to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails