Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Most popular blog posts about tax

I always receive numerous questions about tax as it relates to estates, so in this post I'm gathering together a few of the most popular tax posts on my blog. Hopefully that makes your research a little easier. Click on the links below to read the posts.

The basics of capital gains tax and the principal residence

Income tax returns that an executor must file

Can the executor distribute the estate before getting a Tax Clearance Certificate?

Is money I get from an estate taxable?

Am I taxed when I inherit my parents' house?

How does forgetting about tax upset an equal distribution of an estate?

Does an executor have to pay estate taxes personally?













No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails