Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Don't be put off by the need to sign in

As everyone knows, this blog is in the running for Best Legal Blog 2018. A few readers have asked me about the fact that when you vote, you have to "sign in" using Google, Twitter, or some other program. I want to reassure everyone that this process does not identify you. The sole purpose of signing in is to ensure that each person (identified only by your ISP) only votes once. I guess they figure that I'd sit there for hours voting for myself over and over if they didn't stop me. In any event, I hope those of you who were put off by the need to sign in will try again. I appreciate each and every vote and I'd really like to see some Canadian representation on the winners roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails