Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Questions about bankruptcy and inheritance

I receive quite a few questions on this blog about what to do when a beneficiary of an estate is in bankruptcy, and I have blogged about it a few times. Now I've found a resource that I think will be useful to those of you who need more information about bankruptcy than I am qualified to give. Start off with article called Gifts During Bankruptcy: How are they Treated?, which is found on a site called bankruptcy-canada.com.

Once there, you'll find other useful articles, as well as other resources and tools including online calculators and even a map to help you find bankruptcy trustees right across Canada. I expect this site will be able to answer a lot of questions for readers.

As always, feedback is welcome. If you find the site useful, let us know because other readers may be interested to hear how it worked for you.

1 comment:

  1. If I declare bankruptcy before dying, can the trustee take my life insurance from my beneficiaries?

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails