Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Cinderella's Trust Fund - fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes re-told by an estate planning lawyer

I have another new book out! This is what happens when I have spare time. Books happen! This one was so much fun to write. It's called Cinderella's Trust Fund. It re-tells a dozen fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes as an estate-planner would tell them. I use the tales we all know and love as jumping-off points to discuss real issues. It covers choice of executors, trusts for minors, powers of attorney, health care directives, business succession, family trusts, adding kids to the title of property, and so much more. The topics are serious, but there is no need for us to be serious about them all the time. I hope you'll like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

Click here to see it and/or buy it. As always, feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails