Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

An update on how things are going at the new office

This is just an update on how things are going. My office has been open for just over a month now, and we've held a seminar open to the public each week. Every one has been sold out, except for today's session, which had only 8 people. But we sure had fun!. My practice coordinator, who works down the hall from the conference room, commented afterwards that it sounded like we were having a party. I swear I served only tea and cookies - no Newfoundland Screech or other such libations! When the seminar was over, we all stayed where we were for another 30 minutes, just chatting about our experiences with estates and wills. I love these sessions, where people I don't know come in and within a few minutes have turned into new friends who feel comfortable enough to share their stories. Everyone tells me that they are learning a lot, and some people come every week for the new topic, so I'm extremely pleased with the seminars over all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails