Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

You're invited to the Grand Opening of my new office

Not long ago, I said that I'd decided to go into business for myself. I'm now only about a week away from opening the doors! My new website has been launched, and I'd love it if you would click here to take a look at it. I hope that by launching this new office, I'll be much more accessible to everyone by phone and email Those in my home province of Newfoundland and Labrador will be able to just pop by any time.

We (my practice coordinator and I) are issuing a general invitation to join us at our Grand Opening open house on Friday, October 2. Click here for details. I'd love to see a few blog readers there. There won't be any Newfie Screech but we'll have some refreshments and pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails