Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Butler Wills & Estates Consulting Services - Opening Soon!

I have an exciting announcement! As some of you know, I've been off work for a bit with an injury, but I'm ready to get back at it. I've decided to open my own law practice. I've always worked for large law firms and a large trust company, but now I want to work for myself.

I expect to open the doors for business in early September, so at the moment I'm busy with renovations and furniture-buying and getting permits in place.

I'm going to do the work I love - conflict resolution for families caught up in estate disputes, estate planning, will drafting, probate, adult guardianship applications, powers of attorney, elder law, and trusts.

Many of you ask me how you can contact me directly for advice, and for the last several months I've been unable to help people one-on-one because I wasn't at work (not being at work means, among other things, no liability insurance and therefore no license to practice law). However, once I'm back at it, I'll make sure everyone knows how to reach me in person, by phone, or by email.

Thanks everyone for continuing to read this blog and sending me your comments, as you have helped me understand what it is people need from wills and estates lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails