Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to cancel accounts when a loved one passes away

I always like to pass on articles or resources that are of practical use to readers who are online looking for answers. That's why I like this article I found recently by Tom Drake on www.canadianfinanceblog.com. It's full of detailed instructions for cancelling common accounts such as OAS, CPP, bank accounts, driver's licenses, passports, and much more. Click here to read the article.

I recommend not only this article, but this entire blog to my readers as I think you will find it really useful.  As the name of the blog suggests, it's not focused on wills and estates in particular, but on many different aspects of finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails