Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blood & Money: Why Families Fight Over Inheritance

Those of you who read my blog regularly have heard me talk many times about siblings who fight over their parents' estates. On occasion, I'm accused of being cynical but I like to think of myself as a realist. Most families fight over estates; that's simply a fact.

I came across an article by a lawyer in Michigan called P. Mark Accettura that appeared on a site called  www.estateplanning.com. The article discusses why families fight the way they do when parents pass away. This is one of the best explanations I've ever read on the subject. I recommend that if you're struggling with your own family disputes over an estate right now, read this article to see if it gives you some insight. Click here to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails