Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Death! 41 Historic Demises

As an estate planning lawyer, I ask my clients a lot of "what if?" questions. What if your spouse passes away before you do? What if you have a big tax bill to pay? And so on. I tell my clients that I am trying to cover off all reasonable scenarios that could happen. The key word is "reasonable". Without a crystal ball, that's as close as I can get.

I came across this video that reminds me that it's just impossible to predict life and death. "Reasonable" went out the window for the people in this video! I can't imagine any planner asking "What if you are smothered by hats?"

  Click here to see a video from www.mentalfloss.com called Death! 41 Historic Demises. Some are funny, some are outright strange, and some are ironic. My favourite by far is number 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails