Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A million views! Thanks so much for reading

The hit-counter tells me that the readers of this blog and I have now made it to 1,000,000 views. I can't tell you how much it means to me that people trust me to be a source of information on these hugely important topics. Thank you so very much for reading. I'll continue to respond to as many questions and comments as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience, as the volume of questions is always a challenge :)

I'm attaching a link to a wonderful but very short video postcard that a co-worker of mine from Toronto made about his recent visit here to meet a couple of my clients (thank you Malcolm). Click here to see it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails