Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 reasons families fight about senior care

I've come across this excellent article by Jeff Anderson on a blog called www.aplaceformom.com. As I read the article, I found myself thinking that Mr. Anderson certainly has some real-life experience with the families of seniors. Not surprisingly, one of the ten things mentioned in the article as being a source of strife is the parents' wills.

Best of all, in this article the author points out possible solutions for each of the ten issues. Click here to read the article.

If you want some ideas about what a family meeting can achieve, and how to hold a family meeting without fighting, check out my book called Estate Planning Through Family Meetings (Without Breaking up the Family).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails