Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Choosing an executor is no trivial matter

I have to say, I agree totally with the title of this article. Too many people make this very important decision without considering just how that decision will impact family members left behind. This article from Ellen Roseman at  www.thestar.com talks about how to make the choice of executor, and why it's so important to put some real thought into it. Click here to read the article.

Near the end of the article, Ms. Roseman discusses trust companies, who are professional executors. I work at a trust company, and to be honest before I came to work here I really didn't realize how well corporate executorship works for families who need independent executors or simply an experienced helping hand. I invite anyone with questions about how trust companies work to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails