Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

"Estate Planning Through Family Meetings" now available as e-book

I've always described my book called "Estate Planning Through Family Meetings (Without Breaking up the Family)" as a labour of love. I poured so much of myself and my experience into it. I'm always pleased when people read it and tell me that it helped them.

I'm even more pleased to let you know that now you have another option for enjoying this book. Self-Counsel Press has released it as an e-book that those of you who like to read on a screen can get directly from them by clicking here. If you prefer the traditional paper-bound book, you can get it by clicking here.

Thanks to everyone who has told me they enjoy my books. I appreciate each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails