Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm moving across the country - AB to NL

Someone asked me today why I haven't got any seminars scheduled for the near future, and this reminded me that I haven't yet told you about my future plans. In about one month from today I'll be moving from Edmonton back to my home town of St. John's, NL. I'll still be doing more or less the same job I do now for the same employer (Scotia Private Client Group). This means that instead of my seminars being held in Edmonton, Banff, Lake Louise, Red Deer, etc, they will be held in various places in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Though I will certainly miss the folks who so kindly invite me back repeatedly to speak, such as Edmonton Community Foundation, Athabasca Farm Women's Conference and of course the many, many Scotiabank branches in this area, I look forward to meeting a whole new group of colleagues.

This won't really change what I do with this blog. I already address issues and ideas from across the country, and I will continue to do so from my new location. I am also hoping to find an accountant who is willing to guest blog here from time to time, to occasionally address some of your tax questions more thoroughly and knowledgably than I could do. I have a few questions banked for him or her! I'll keep you informed on that.

As always, thanks so much for reading, commenting and sending me your questions.

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails