Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Poll results lead to course on estate taxation

Thanks to all who voted in my recent poll about what you'd like to see in a webinar. The most popular topic (45% of votes) was "Taxation of an average estate", so I'm starting there. I've begun developing a course that will be downloadable from this blog at no cost to you, the readers. It will be an interactive program that will take an hour or two to complete and will inform you much more fully than a general blog post could do.

My original intention was to hold a webinar, but it appears that there was no consensus on an ideal time to hold it. I thought a course that is accessible at any time might be the more versatile option. Once you finish the course, you'll even get a printable certificate! And who doesn't want one of those?

I will be asking for feedback, since this will be the first online course I've developed. Once you've done the course, I'd like to hear comments both good and bad (I can take it) so that I can develop even better courses in the future.

As I said, I'm working on the course now, and I'll have it out to you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails