Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Upcoming articles to tell you about

I keep spreading the word!

I had a lovely lunch today with Robin Carson, the editor of News & Views, a glossy magazine for retired teachers. I've agreed to write a regular column for the magazine, which is published quarterly. My first column will appear in the winter issue. I'll be writing about anything and everything to do with seniors, from estate planning to prevention of financial abuse to new trends.

Also upcoming is an article in the October/November issue of Women On Top, an e-magazine for women over 50. I'll be writing about ideas for dealing with difficult executors.

Please keep an eye out for these articles, and as always, feedback is welcome. I'll post links if they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails