Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Protect Your Elderly Parents to go into second printing

I'm very pleased and proud to announce that my first book, Protect Your Elderly Parents: Become Your Parents' Guardian or Trustee is going into its second printing next month. I'm hard at work on revisions to make sure that all of the information is absolutely up to the minute. The book contains information, instructions and forms for every province and territory so I have lots of checking to do! Thanks to everyone who helped make this book a success. I sincerely appreciate the fact that so many people read my words and find them helpful to their lives and families. Believe me, I don't take that lightly.

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails