Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

You're always welcome at my seminars - just let me know you're interested

I recently had an enquiry from a local lawyer who wants to bring someone to hear my client seminar being held tomorrow. I believe she heard of it by seeing it on this blog on my list of upcoming events. Some of the seminars I do are private for a specific group of people, but many others are not. If you want to come to a client seminar and you bank at Scotiabank anywhere (or want to!) then email me to let me know. Also, contact me if you want to attend an event that's not called  "client seminar" or "skillbuild" because they are usually open to the public. Or simply ask me if there's anything coming up in your area. I'm always happy to meet readers in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails