Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Exciting news! Alberta Probate Kit is available for pre-order

I'm absolutely thrilled to let you know that the Alberta Probate Kit I wrote (my 4th book) is now available for pre-order at Amazon.ca. Click here. It's also listed at Chapters.indigo.ca but on that site they don't yet have a link for ordering. Hopefully they will soon. Here's the listing.

Those of you who have told me you're waiting for this kit before beginning an estate you're about to work on, thanks so much for your faith and your patience. You'll find that the tone of the book is very much like my blog posts, only I had the luxury of being able to go into more detail in the book and to give more examples. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have, though I did my best to make the kit as foolproof as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails