Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Your Christmas present to me, and vice versa

Today I notice that the hit counter here on Estate Law Canada is about to turn over 50,000. I'll consider your continued readership as my Christmas present from the blogosphere, as it means a lot to me. I hope you find my posts to be informative, useful and entertaining. I hope that you find gems of needed information and ideas among the links and resources I dig up and post. Keep your comments and email questions coming and I'll continue to answer as many as I can.

I'd like to give a gift to you in return. The first person who emails me asking for a copy of my book "Estate Planning Through Family Meetings (Without Breaking up the Family)" will receive one free of cost. And the first person who emails me asking for a copy of my book "Succession Planning Kit for Canadian Business" will receive a copy of that free of cost. Please don't ask for both because I want to send books to two people. I'll send you the books personally. The email address is estatelawcanada@gmail.com. Make sure you include a mailing address!

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails