Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I don't answer all of your questions

I try to answer as many questions from readers that I can, whether they are posted on a thread or sent to me by way of e-mail. Some of you that have taken the time to send me lengthy, involved questions about issues and situations that are obviously very important to you know that I haven't replied. There is a good reason for this. I'm not ignoring you. I don't want to give advice on such important matters when I haven't had a chance to ask detailed questions, review paperwork and talk to other people. That could be very dangerous for you. You would be so much better off hiring a lawyer to consult with you one-on-one. I'll provide the best answers I can based on the information I get, but you should consider consulting a lawyer even if I do provide an answer. I only want the best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails