Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

An interesting site for seniors

As you know, I love writing. If I didn't enjoy it, there would be no way I could crank out a published book and several articles each year on top of a full-time job practicing law. Now I have a found a website that agrees with my point of view on the benefits and joys of writing.

I'd like to share this site, called boomers-write, with you. It's a place where seniors can write - stories, autobiographies, movie reviews and much more. The site is run by a former journalist and 5-time published author, Martha Jette. She explains that writing sparks creativity, keeps your mind sharp, improves overall health and renews interest in life. That all sounds good to me. Check it out yourself, or perhaps recommend it to a parent. Here is the link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails