Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Wills Week 2010 a great success!

Thank you, thank you to the 250 or so of you who came out to hear me speak at my two Wills Week seminars this week. Everyone came prepared with questions and kept me busy through the seminars and afterwards. Some of the really determined ones actually kept me talking in the parking lot last night long after the session finished and the library was closed! I never mind when this happens, because I know the questions are really important to you, especially when you have to line up for an hour or more for your turn to ask me something. And I always want to feel that I've at least given you enough information and resources to start on your planning or to make the changes you need. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails