Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Books work well as gifts

Yesterday I was contacted by a financial advisor who is buying several copies of my Estate Planning Through Family Meetings book to give to clients as Christmas gifts. I also know a business broker who gives out copies of my Succession Planning Kit for Canadian Business book to clients who attend his seminars. Both of these guys told me that they find the books great as gifts because the books are so easy to read and understand, and contain tons of practical information and tips.

If this is something you think you'd like to do for your clients, customers or family members, you can buy copies of my books by clicking on their links on this blog. You can also get them online at Chapters and Amazon. If you are interested in larger bulk orders, send me an e-mail note, or contact the sales manager, Jason, at Self-Counsel Press at jason.crawford@bell.blackberry.net

Feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails