Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wills Week 2010 coming soon

The Edmonton Community Foundation has set its schedule for Edmonton's Wills Week for October 1 - 7, 2010. There will be 12 sessions, both daytime and evening to choose from. Every session is free. These sessions are conducted by estate lawyers who volunteer their time to present information about the importance of having a valid, up-to-date Will. I've been involved in this for years - 8 or 9 years I think - and will be involved again this year. I'll let you know once it's been decided which session I'll be doing. I may even do two this year! Click here for information on Wills Week (2010 schedule wasn't up yet at the time I made this posting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails