Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Validity of Wills and the logistics of making a valid Will

As I continue to get tons of questions about existing Wills and new Wills, here is a list of the top ten posts on my blog about the validity of Wills and the logistics of making a valid Will. If you don't find the answers you want here, feel free to leave me a comment.

1. My will is 25 years old. Is it still okay?

2. When my spouse dies, is my Will still valid?

3. How do I know if the Will I've found is valid?

4. Can my executor also be a beneficiary?

5. Can a minor make a valid Will?

6. Can a blind person sign a Will?

7. Videotaped Wills

8. Home-made Wills: Common mistakes

9. Who can witness a Will?

10. Should I put funeral or cremation instructions in my Will?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails