Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Upcoming events - Sunlife advisors, and Red Deer Scotiabank


I have two events coming up next week that should be really interesting. On Monday, June 28 I'm off to the Sunlife office to give a talk to about 50 independent financial advisors. We'll be talking specifically about Enduring Powers of Attorney - what to watch out for, which clients need them, etc. My assistant and I are invited to stay for their barbecue as well. Should be a fun day.

On Tuesday, June 29 I'll be travelling to Red Deer to talk about business succession planning with guests of several Scotiabank branches. We still have room at this event, which runs from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., if you'd like to join us. Let me know if you'd like to attend. The Red Deer folks are always friendly so this should be another good day!

If you'd like me to come out to speak at a seminar or other event you're holding, call or e-mail Sarah Yu, whose contact information is listed on the right hand side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails