Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Upcoming event - St. Albert Seniors' Centre


On April 22, I'll be presenting a seminar at the St. Albert Seniors' Centre at 7 Tache Road, St. Albert (across from the Legion). It goes from 6:30 to 8:00.

The session will be packed with information and practical ideas. Those of you who read my blog know that I'm not big on theory but like to find solutions and plans for my clients that are practical, workable, tax-planned and cost-effective. We'll cover planning for incapacity (Enduring Power of Attorney, Personal Directives), estate planning and charitable giving. My seminars always become interactive, as I welcome questions from the audience.

There will be other guests as well, including Bob Kelly, a Financial Consultant from Scotiabank. It should be a really informative, interesting evening. Bob and I will both be bringing written material for attendees to take home. You will also be able to take a look at my book "Protect Your Elderly Parents" and even buy a copy if you want to.

The seminar open to anyone who wants to attend, particularly seniors and people whose parents are seniors. It's a great way to talk to experts one-on-one.

There will be light refreshments. There is no charge to attend, but to ensure that we have enough hand-out material and refreshments on hand, please RSVP to Bob Kelly at 780-907-9543 no later than April 19, 2010.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails