Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Professional help to sell a business

Last week I had lunch with Stuart Neal of Western Business Brokers. Even though I think I know something about business succession planning, it turns out there is more for me to learn. I know it can be tough to know where to start when you think you might want to sell your business but you're not sure when is the right time, or what the business is worth or really which steps to take first. That's when you need some help. Stuart knows a heck of a lot about selling a business, valuating a business, finding a buyer, and structuring a deal. If anyone in Alberta is thinking of selling his or her business, you might want to start by talking to Western Business Brokers. Here is a link to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails