Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My new book is now available

I'm thrilled to let you know that my new book, "Succession Planning Kit for Canadian Business" is now available. To order online, click on the picture of the book on the left hand side of this blog. You can also pick it up at any Chapters store or order it from Chapters Online. Like "Protect Your Elderly Parents", this book is written for non-lawyers and is full of straightforward information written in plain English. The book is written in pretty much the same style as this blog.

If you have any questions or comments about the book, or any suggestions you think I might like to see, please feel free to leave a comment here. I'm always interested in what readers have to say.

My next book will be out in the spring of 2010. I had such a huge response to "Protect Your Elderly Parents" that I'm returning to that topic. The spring book will be about talking to your family about some of the really tough subjects such as which legal solutions need to be put into place for ageing parents. I am constantly being asked about how to bring up these difficult conversations and how to hold a family meeting that will result in effective legal steps being taken, so I'm addressing it in that new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails