Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

My book has sold out!

A would-be reader of my first book, "Protect Your Elderly Parents", told me that he could not find a copy of my book anywhere in Edmonton. I quickly checked several stores that I knew were carrying it, and he's right - it is sold out almost everywhere in Alberta.

First of all, thanks to everyone who is buying and using this book. It was a labour of love for me and I appreciate your acceptance of it.

Secondly, those of you who don't have a copy yet can still get one. Use the link on the left-hand side of this blog underneath the picture of my book, which will take you directly to the Self-Counsel Press website, where you can order a copy online. You can also order online at http://www.chapters.ca/.

The book applies to all provinces and territories except Quebec so it's being carried in Chapters stores across the country. You can call any Chapters store and ask them to bring in a copy for you. This also applies to independent bookstores such as Audrey's on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton, which will also order the book for you.

My second book is currently at the publisher in the process of being edited. It will be on store shelves in a matter of months and I will be sure to let you know when it's available. And - this is so exciting - the publisher and I have agreed in principle to a third book which will be published next year!

If you ever want to discuss anything you've read in my book or that you'd like to see in an upcoming book, please post here and I'll be glad to chat with you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails